Wallpaintings

Discuss architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design related-topics. Moderated by the ArchitectureWeek editorial and support team.

Wallpaintings

Postby PerCorell » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Sorry but it is difficult to find the right fora for this subject, but wallpaintings and art is no news in architecture so I will display here.

My name is Per Corell. I once had great Visions about new technikes and a new way to handle the logistics aswell as the actural building core, I realised the computer could generate an assembly structure from Solids, and today you must have seen a few primitive examples mainly forming surfaces where my idea was greater. 3dh is much more than a simple lattrice surface but you need imagination to realise this. Anyway the other day I realised that the methods I develobed for my Streetart would work just fine for wallpaintings, and I can now offer all my paintings as big Stencils so you can get images right on your white walls. I made my multilayer Stencils so easy to use, that most will be able to use them and ontop I give a freee airbrush system I develobed, free with my Stencils.

The Stencil has now become "the work" for me. For other painters the canvas and the work at the canvas is that, but for me it is the Stencil, I will explain why while you exchouse that english is not my prime language.

This is one of many motivs I offer as huge Stencils, the hight of the figurre are a 100 Cm plenty for a wall painting, but if you want different motivs, I have plenty more ;

I think wallpaintings belong to architecture and by using the technikes I develobed for my StreetArt, you can get huge nice wallpaintings and when the wall need to be repainted, then you just paint the wallpainting over -- becaurse when "the works" became the Stencil, you just use the original sighned and numbered Stencils to paint a new.

Now some of you who been here for years will ask themself why you did not suceed to stop Per Corell, guess you can't hold a good man down, so for many years now I enjoyed wwhen locals and tourists stopped to look at my paintings, 3dh that could come in handy to build a multible of new houses proberly was never realy understood here, even the idea that a piece of software can calculate the real building compoments for just any form of house aught to be obvious. But only when you know the whole concept as othervise 3dh will not display it's potentials that is greater than just surfaces., NASA promised me that it would take 20 years before an idea so cutting edge would be accepted, for me that was to long time, but I did what I was supposed to do, -- I published. Doing that learned me a lot about human nature, --- the less pleaseant side of it. But I found my peace in painting and hopefully wallpainting thru StreetArt, will again find it's place in architecture.

Just go to Google, seartch for my anme and nickname from the streets "SilverScreen", and you will find a lot other images fit for your white walls.

PerCorell

Return to Architecture Forum